Subject: Idea
From: Magnus Oman (dwihno_at_malin.ume.nu)
Date: 2002-06-05

Last night when I was helping my sister with some stuff I got an idea.
For REALLY long tracks, there should be some advanced "fast-seek" function
in the decoding stuff, thus, making it more comfortable listening to 120 minute
audio "tapes"...

Some button could toggle how much you want to ffw (10sec/30sec/1minute/5minute or such). Pressing play would then start the decoding.

I think many users would like this feature :)
Or, at least, those with full-length mixes, audio tapes etc.