Subject: auto-builds
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-06-07

Developers!

In the bottom of the daily-build page over at:
http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/daily.shtml

There's now a table giving an overview of the continous builds that we do
whenever things are committed to CVS. It helps us see how Rockbox builds for
all three targets (Player, Old Player and Recorder) using three different
setups (Normal, Debug, Simulator). That's nine different builds.

Whenever a build breaks, the box for it turns red. We should always aim to
have all builds work at all times. We should also aim at reducing the
compiler warnings to a mimimum, preferably none at all.

The script currently checks for CVS activity every 20 minutes.

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Rocking the box => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/