Subject: missing win32 file

missing win32 file

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:33:19 -0700

Hello,
    I'm trying to build the v1.0 release on windows,
and I've basically got it going again, but I'm missing
the uisimulator/win32/uisw32.rc file... Does anybody
have a copy?

There's a few fixups required; I'll send a patch.

Also, it seems that the UI requires the center "play" key
found only on the recorder to perform some functions...
Has anybody looked into this? If not, I'll fix it the code
up so that it works also for the player only as well.

Regards,

Greg