Subject: Re: missing win32 file
From: Kang Su (kangsu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-06-11

Yeah, that file is missing. I noticed also. I
grabbed it from the repository
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rockbox/uisimulator/win32/).
 But that should be fixed for the next zip file.

That would be great if you fixed it for the player --
I just assumed I'd do all my testing on my unit. Us
early adopters are stuck with the Archos 6000 :-\

KSG