Subject: Re: missing win32 file
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-06-11

Greg Haerr wrote:

> I'm trying to build the v1.0 release on windows,
> and I've basically got it going again, but I'm missing
> the uisimulator/win32/uisw32.rc file...

Fixed. The .rc file will be included in the next daily build and all
future releases.

> Does anybody have a copy?

You can get it from CVS:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rockbox/uisimulator/win32/uisw32.rc

> Also, it seems that the UI requires the center "play" key
> found only on the recorder to perform some functions...

Are you talking about the simulator or the actual firmware code? The UI
works differently when compiled for recorder than for player. Only the
recorder version uses the center play key.

--
Björn