Subject: Build question
From: Bill Napier (napier_at_pobox.com)
Date: 2002-06-11

This is really frustrating me and I as wonder how other Rockbox people
were handling it.

I've checkedout the code from CVS. I have the SH-ELF toolchain built
and installed under my home directory with all the programs living in
~/bin (Which is in my path). I can execute all the programs from the
command line, but make can't seem to find them. I have found 2
solutions to get make to find them:
1. Change the path's from CC, etc. to be absolute (~/bin/sh-elf-gcc)
in the Makefiles
2. add a "SHELL=bash" line to the Makefiles

I'm looking for a way to get this to work without having to modify the
co'd Makefiles everytime I check them out. Any help would be
appreciated.

Bill Napier
napier_at_pobox.com

--