Subject: RE: missing win32 file
From: edx (Felix.Arends_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2002-06-11

> Perhaps Felix Arends (edx) could comment on how to build the
> win32 simulator to simulate a Player or Recorder? Is it even
> possible right now?
>
> (Building the x11 simulator is a matter of running
> tools/configure and answering the two questions and then type 'make'.)

Hmm... Well.. The 1.0 code does not work for the player, but the current
code inside the cvs does. The resource file was not included, that is
true (As Björn said, it will be with the next archive). In a few days,
when I'm out of work, I will have a look at the simulator code again and
advance the player compability.
What are those "fixups" you are talking about? Actually I have not found
any real bugs so far... (well.. Maybe the 1.0 code but that's way old)

> > > Also, it seems that the UI requires the center "play" key
> found only
> > > on the recorder to perform some functions...

That's a problem of the apps guys... ;)

Best reguards,
        edx (Felix Arends)