Subject: Re: missing win32 file

Re: missing win32 file

From: <jerome_at_geekrox.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:25:44 -0700

I'd love to see that patch file as well for the simulator. As it stands I get
undefined errors for win32 as well, and just haven't made it to fixing them.

I want to put more time into it, but the firmware has been keeping me busy
enough with all it's apis :).

I guess what would be nice is if we had a little write up about what one person
did to get the uisimulator for win32 running using strictly nmake on VC 6. If
I get it done then I will send my notes to the list, but at this stage I think
others have had better success.

--jk