Subject: Re: source suggestings (was missing win32 file)
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2002-06-12

> Check out the latest tree.c in CVS. I added TREE_NEXT etc definitions at
the top so now the switch is much cleaner. I'll do the same to the menu
code.

I've been thinking a bit about the fact that Archos ships
the recorder and player using different up/down/left/right
keystrokes to do the same thing. Is this really a good idea
to emulate? Is Rockbox trying to emulate the existing
Archos design with more features, or build a new, better
interface?

Although individual recorder or player users might get
used to their specific keystrokes, it's hard for a developer
to switch back and forth, depending on the simulation.

I'm also thinking of adding button presses via the
mouse so the entire simulation can run without
requiring a keyboard. Does anybody have a BMP
of the player alone, instead of the recorder?

Regards,

Greg