Subject: Re: No Mp3 id info <- bug?
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-06-13

I know for one thing, if it was a recorder, then its not a bug. At this
time, the recorder isn't playing music.

Other then that, Im not sure what to tell you.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Magnus Andersson wrote:

I looked in the logs and could not find anything about this thing, that I think might be a bug. I'm not sure if this is the place to report it and please put me in place if I'm rasing this issue where I should not. Since I don't have IRC (the servers won't accept me, might have something to do with my ISP here in Japan) I can't report it there.

Anyway, I tried the 06-11 daily build, and after klicking a nonmp3 file out of mistake I got something like "No mp3 id info", nothing strange there, but when I tried to play some other, real, mp3file I still got the same message. I had to restart the Archos Jukebox 6000 to make the it go away. I don't know if this is something you're aware of or not so I thought I'd report it anyway. The only other thing was that the browsing looked a little funky when you got down to the last0 entry, but I'm not even going to insult you by calling that a bug. That, and that the response is a little to quick when browsing. I'm sure you already know about it tho.

Good luck with the future development!

                    Robert E. Hak

"When the old mapmakers got to the edge of the world, they used to write,
 'Beyond this place, there be dragons.' "
        - Barclay Cole (Out of Africa)