Subject: Re: No Mp3 id info <- bug?
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-06-19

>>>>> Daniel wrote:

Daniel> As of the automatic build 06:20 GMT this morning, this bug is
Daniel> no more. Linus squashed it. A leaking file descriptor was the
Daniel> cause.

Nice! I'll try it!

Daniel> Personally, I would prefer that if you can't or won't fix the
Daniel> bug yourself, I think adding it in the bug tracker is a Good
Daniel> Thing. That way it doesn't slip between people or is
Daniel> forgotten.

I think that it would be nice also to announce and assign the bug if
it will take some time to fix. No need to run twice on the same
thing. If someone has found the bug, thought of a fix and is
implementing it it would be nice to know.

Daniel> We'll be welcoming your patches and salute you! ;-)

How are quirks handled? Reported as issues or just drop a mail to the
list for discussion?

Yours

--
%% Mats