Subject: Re: No Mp3 id info <- bug?

Re: No Mp3 id info <- bug?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:32:36 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Mats Lidell wrote:

> I think that it would be nice also to announce and assign the bug if it
> will take some time to fix.

I'm all for that too.

> No need to run twice on the same thing. If someone has found the bug,
> thought of a fix and is implementing it it would be nice to know.

Yeps. The bug tracker is good for that stuff.

> How are quirks handled? Reported as issues or just drop a mail to the list
> for discussion?

So far they've mostly been handled in live talks on IRC, but mail is fine
too. Or post them as feature request or bug report, depending on what kind of
"quirk" it is...

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Rocking the box => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/