Subject: Player LCD closeup anyone?

Player LCD closeup anyone?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:42:29 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello hacker friends!

I'm about to add Player LCD icons to the simulator(s). Can someone please
make a screenshot of such an LCD available somewhere for me to watch? I don't
have a player and I can't find any good shots at the site...

1. We need to sort out the photos on the site, the "photos" section lacks
   lots of photos I know we have. Like the ones from our "devcon"...

2. I also need bitmaps of the Player icons so that they will appear at least
   somewhat similar to the real stuff in the simulator. Anyone feels like
   helping out here?

3. We need a defined API for controlling the icons. Anyone has any ideas?

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Rocking the box => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/