Subject: First impressions ...
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-06-19

Hi,

Well tried my first .mod yesterday and found a few problems.

As I get it Björn is working with the two bugs.

1. Some m3u-files won't play OK.
2. Debounce so that a single click will be just a single click.

Linus already fixed the third, 'No id3 inf', while I was
sleeping!?.

So what's left on my quirk list is then only minor stuff..

1. The background light seemed to go on and off rather often. I
   suspect that this is potentially controllable so are there any
   ideas about how this should be used?

2. On some songs the scrolling text is hard to read. Maybe a start and
   stop mark, or just a delimiter is better than white space?

3. The interface isn't really logical concerning play lists and play
   directories. Known limitation. How should it be then? Ideas?

Yours

--
%% Mats