Subject: RE: Good news for the mpeg ppl
From: MOReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2002-06-20

Hi (Linus),

I just tried to play files with the real firmware and it seems... Well
it seems my headphones have the fault at all of this. It sounds crappy.
I'll get some new ones.

JBR20 really seems to work now.

Reguards,
        Felix (edx)
<<

Might I recommend the AKG-240? There are several different models - 2 with
600-ohm impedence and 1 with 55-ohm impedence. I bought the 55-ohm pair,
and they work beautifully with the Archos. They're a bit bulky (they're
full-ear covered), so I wouldn't recommend them for bike riding, etc., but
they sound incredible. (Most studios use them for recording and mixing.)

They retail for about US$99, and I think AKG is an Austrian company, so they
should be available internationally.

Just my $0.02...