Subject: Re: First impressions ...
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-06-20

>>>>> Daniel wrote:

Daniel> The "play-all-dir" feature should be remade, IMHO (hey it was
Daniel> only a quickly added hack in the first place). Instead of
Daniel> doing what it is doing now, it should scan the dir, make a
Daniel> playlist and then load it the same way any other playlist
Daniel> works. It would enable shuffling, resume and forward/backwards
Daniel> moving very easily and swiftly without needing any special
Daniel> custom code (other than the regular playlist code).

Sounds reasonable. When we get writing to disc working my favorite
feature is the ability to resume where I was just before the unit was
turned off. I guess saving the current playlist to disc could achieve
this.

Yours

--
%% Mats