Subject: Re: Version 1.1 test on old Player
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2002-06-20

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:32:32 +0100, Steve Christall wrote:
>First off thank you all very much for this firmware!

You're welcome!

>1 / Pitch is wrong .... the music is being played slightly to slow

My Old Player(tm) has no such problem. What bitrate/sampling
frequency is it?

>2 / Bass / Treble no longer work ... I think they used to work?!

Oops. My bad. I broke the Player bass/treble settings when adding the
recorder support. I'll fix that in the morning.

Actually, that bug may have caused the pitch problem as well...

Thank you for your report!

Linus Nielsen Feltzing, on 2002-06-20