Subject: Re: Version 1.1 test on old Player
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-06-20

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:32:32 +0100, Steve Christall wrote:
>First off thank you all very much for this firmware!

You're welcome!

>1 / Pitch is wrong .... the music is being played slightly to slow

My Old Player(tm) has no such problem. What bitrate/sampling
frequency is it?

>2 / Bass / Treble no longer work ... I think they used to work?!

Oops. My bad. I broke the Player bass/treble settings when adding the
recorder support. I'll fix that in the morning.

Actually, that bug may have caused the pitch problem as well...

Thank you for your report!

/Linus

--
Linus Nielsen Feltzing, linus_at_haxx.se on 2002-06-20