Subject: [ rockbox-Bugs-571386 ] Playlist playing failure

[ rockbox-Bugs-571386 ] Playlist playing failure

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:52:52 -0700

Bugs item #571386, was opened at 2002-06-20 01:52
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439118&aid=571386&group_id=44306

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

when i'm trying to read a playlist with the rockbox
firmware, it displays well the number of files, but
does not start playing them.

Using a Debian GNU/Linux.

Typical Directory structure :

/Artist - Album Name/
/Artist - Album Name/Album.m3u
/Artist - Album Name/Album Name - Artist Name - Track
Number.mp3
[...]

The playlist is generated like this :

# cd "Artist - Album Name"
# ls -1 *.mp3 > Abum.m3u

So the filenames are relative to the current path.
Perhaps this is what cause the failure. Of course, this
works fine with the archos original firmware :-)

I browsed the source (apps/playlist.c) but i didn't
find any visible bug. I can't say if the relative path
is responsible of the failure, i didn't look at the
code very close. I hope you'll find the bug :\

--
Edouard Gomez