Subject: functions?
From: Chris Houghten (chris_at_houghten.com)
Date: 2002-06-20

Downloaded 1.1 for recorder and installed. already better than archos, guys.
way to go.
Anywar, what features are there? i cannot fast forward while playing in a
playlist. Assuming that because the middle btn isnt recognized yet it is
using a player button layout, but I don't know what the player button layout
looks like.

Got anyone doing documentation yet? If not, I could fill that position. It
would be nico to even have a web page that shows what it does and does not
do and how to get to the various features and why some things are
there(boxes? hehe).

later,
Chris Houghten