Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-571952 ] Firmware chooser
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-06-21

Feature Requests item #571952, was opened at 2002-06-20 20:42
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=571952&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: Next Release (example)

Initial Comment:
I realize this probably isn't possible, but I think it'd be
nice to have a prompt when the Jukebox boots up to
choose between the rockbox firmware and the archos-
issued firmware. I like Rockbox's 5000 song playlist
feature, but for picking and choosing songs, I still like
the Archos better. It'd be nice to be able to choose the
firmware I want depending on whether I want to listen to
something specific, or have a whole lotta random.

Of course, in a version or two you guys will have
surpassed Archos' firmware and this suggestion will be
a moot point. :)

Thanks again for all the work you guys are putting into
this firmware. I'm really excited to see what you guys
come up with.

Eric Trondson-Clinger
etc_at_um-hi.com