Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-572064 ] USB support
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-06-21

Feature Requests item #572064, was opened at 2002-06-21 06:01
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=572064&group_id=44306

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
  Noticed the Rockbox firmware does not switch to "USB"
mode when plugged in as a USB device as the orginal
firmware does. As I was thinking this I was thinking
perhaps instead of having the device show up as a USB
disk drive maybe it would be usefull to have it show up
as a network card with the Archos showing its hard
drive as a network share? If we can talk to the Archos
with TCP/IP a lot of possibilities open up.