Subject: Warning: Not usable: GCC 3.1, Binutils 2.12?

Warning: Not usable: GCC 3.1, Binutils 2.12?

From: Alex Gitelman <alex_at_fg-soup.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:34:59 -0700

Hi,
It seems that something goes wrong with crosscompiler gcc3.1, binutils
2.12.

When I build ajbrec.ajz using it it would not load.

Eventually, I build gcc 3.0.4 and binutils 2.11-2 and thing rocks now!

In anyway, I suggest somebody who is familiar with SH1 and cross gcc
would investigate the problem (I am not that familiar yet).
May be it makes sense to post a warning on web site.

Best Regards
Alex