Subject: Re: Extended charsets
From: Magnus Oman (
Date: 2002-06-22

That would be me :)

To be honest, all of this started with me wanting proportional width
fonts, so, said and done, I designed a font on my own and Daniel
wrote code for it.

Then it continued and I extended the charsets to have a (I think)
complete ISO8859-1 extension.

I knew you had some fontastic plans going on, but since I pulled
it together in an afternoon, I just wanted to see how it looked :)