Subject: Re: Extended charsets

Re: Extended charsets

From: Magnus Oman <dwihno_at_malin.ume.nu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:49:08 +0200

That would be me :)

To be honest, all of this started with me wanting proportional width
fonts, so, said and done, I designed a font on my own and Daniel
wrote code for it.

Then it continued and I extended the charsets to have a (I think)
complete ISO8859-1 extension.

I knew you had some fontastic plans going on, but since I pulled
it together in an afternoon, I just wanted to see how it looked :)

Regards

Magnus