Subject: Re: Warning: Not usable: GCC 3.1, Binutils 2.12?
From: George Styles (
Date: 2002-06-23

I used the one suggested on Bjorns page, and it worked really well - i can
now compile and install a working rockbox on my recorder

So.... what needs looking at? do we have a list of outstanding development,
so I dont duplicate anyone elses work.

Im thinking of looking at a snake game, a pong game, or remote control
support. Is anyone already doing any of these?

ps Respect to Bjorn for getting it this far... all the nasty driver level
stuff seems to be worked out, so we can just play :)