Subject: Re[4]: Warning: Not usable: GCC 3.1, Binutils 2.12?
From: Alex Gitelman (
Date: 2002-06-23

Actually I followed those instructions. And as I said - it works with
software that mentioned on that page (gcc 3.0.4 and binutils
2.11(.2)), however I did same things with latest GCC 3.1 and binutils
2.12 and it didn't work. There is still a chance that I screwed up
somewhere on the way, but I am OK with what I got now.
Thank you again,