Subject: V1.1
From: bgluckma (ben_gluckman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2002-06-24

Bjorn/Team -

I downloaded the version 1.1 release for the AJB Player (I own a
Studio 20 player).

This was the first version of Rockbox where I could successfully play
MP3's. The shuffle feature is great.

One problem I noticed, though, is that when playing the files, I
receive a fuzzy sound during higher decibel portions of playback. I
do not have this problem with the Archos-provided firmware.

The problem was annoying enough so that, unfortunately, I had to
revert back to the Archos midware for the time being.

Great work so far, though...I'm eager for the next release.

Regards,

Ben