Subject: RE: functions?
From: M. OReilly (moreilly_at_moreilly.com)
Date: 2002-06-24

Any chance we can skip the pdf format? I have moral trouble supporting
anything Adobe does right now... I think txt and html format are just fine
for what we need.

Sorry to be a stickler.
Matt

I have been wanting to contribute to thos project since the beginnig, but
have not been able to get a linux box put together yet and have not been
able to successfully get gcc compiling the project on win2k, so if
documentation is open, I can definitely do text and html and pdf on windows
hehe.

So, yes, I do believe I am up to starting on this.
<<