Subject: Re: C++ in Rockbox
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2002-06-26

But.. but... but...

My god is better then your god!
And my code is better then your code!

*ducks under desk*

Adi

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Björn Stenberg wrote:

tr16_at_mail.inf.tu-dresden.de wrote:
> If you think it's funny then you actually haven't understood C++.

Please, guys. I specifically asked not to get religous about this.

Good or bad, we have made our choice: Rockbox uses C. I have stated my reasons, and while some of you may think them silly this is how things are.

Language is a meta-issue. Let's discuss the real issues instead.

--
Björn

Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius. - Calvin & Hobbes