Subject: Re: New member to the list
From: Mike Soultanian (msoultan_at_csulb.edu)
Date: 2002-06-28

ok.. now it's not taking the archos 1.27 upgrade, so something's funky.

Lemme give it a try at work with all the archos driver's loaded. I was
able to upgrade the firmware on that computer, so we'll see if that
works. All it needs to do is copy the file over, correct? Or does it
copy it to a boot sector?

Is there a master reset on the AJB?

Thanks,
Mike