Subject: Re: New member to the list
From: Mike Soultanian (msoultan_at_csulb.edu)
Date: 2002-06-28

Ok.. I got it to work..

Strange thing is sometimes I'll unplug the unit after copying the .ajz
file and restart it and then usb again, and the file's gone. So, now I
copy it and let it do all it's delayed writes and then unplug it.

But anyways.. this is pretty slick :)

If I new how to code, I contribute, but I'm pretty limited to javascript
and coldfusion, so I don't think I'd be much help :(

I'll take a look at the code and maybe I can figure some stuff out.
Thanks for all your help to get this thing workin'

later,
Mike