Subject: Re: New member to the list
From: George Styles (george_at_ripnet.co.uk)
Date: 2002-06-28

Ah-ha

under windoze you have to safely eject hardware to make it do all the
delayed writes to the disc.

its a little green icon in the 'ashtray' next to the clock on the task bar

use that, and all should be well

if u have not been using that, I would scandisc the Archos as well, to check
4 damage

same thing happened on my Palm