Subject: RE: The UI design
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-07-02

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:

> It is also a product of technical limits, like the display and the buttons.
> The buttons, for example, already have symbols and text on them, making it
> difficult to reassign them to something else.

I still haven't started my coding, but one thing I think of doing is to put
some stickers on my player so I can reassign the buttons. I rather have a
sticker on it so I get an up/down-button and stop/play to the left/right than
living with this unusually bad design of the Archos.

So the UI-people don't have to think about the button symbols for me :-)

  // Kjell