Subject: RE: The UI design

RE: The UI design

From: M. OReilly <moreilly_at_moreilly.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:05:35 -0400

>>This implies that we have a final goal, an "end product", and that we will
finish coding when we reach that goal. I don't think that is the case. <<

Having an end goal - "to make it as useful as possible" - doesn't
necessitate having a finish to the project, as I see it. I was just
thinking a guideline would be a good idea.

>>You will have to dig through the mail archives and the Sourceforge feature
requests. I guess your mail will generate a discussion as well. <<

I'll look into it and see what I can find.

>>I would like an effort like the one you suggested. It is also very useful
for documentation purposes, and even a possible future user's manual... <<

I hadn't thought of that, but I think you're right... I'll keep that in
mind.

Matt