Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-575185 ] Button Lock
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-07-02

Feature Requests item #575185, was opened at 2002-06-28 13:15
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=575185&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'd like to have a button lockout feature similar to what I
have on my cell phone and PJBox. I keep accidentally
pressing keys on the Archos while listening; that really
messes up an audio book. Some way to lock all the
buttons until a specific sequence was entered would be
excellent.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)