Subject: RE: msvcr70.dll
From: M. OReilly (
Date: 2002-07-03

Cool, that works too. The application boots with it. (It has to be in the
same directory, though - it can't be in /windows/system.)

The recorder sim reads the root dir of the HDD, but none of the buttons seem
to work - the interface really only responds to the close button in the
upper right hand corner. And like I said, the colors are sort of funky.

I don't know if the listserv will pass on a binary file, but here's a
picture of what I'm getting. Has anyone else had this problem?