Subject: RE: msvcr70.dll
From: edx (Felix.Arends_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2002-07-03

Hi,

So far I have only had the color problem with 256-color monitors, but it
might be caused by the compressed bitmap fileformat.
Abyways, F1-3 buttons have been replaced with "/", "*" and "-", sorry
for the mis-labeling. I have also noticed that the buttons wont work at
all on old windows platforms (win95), but i do not know why (I use the
getkeyboardstate function, that might be it).

Feel free to fix the key handling ;)

Reguards,
        Felix (edx)