Subject: Re: msvcr70.dll
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2002-07-03

> Search for MSVCRT.dll then copy it into the directory where the simulator
is
> and rename it to msvcr70.dll
>
> > with a required dll, msvcr70.dll. I downloaded it with another program
> > (which I then promptly deleted), but I wondered if it could be made
> > available on the download page with the simulator...

Every different version of the M$ C compiler by default
requires a different C library, with the latest non-backwards
compatible "enhancements" (usually distributed three years
later.) A linker option can allow the build to use the
MSVCRT.dll, which is distributed by default on all Windows
systems, except Win95.

Regards,

Greg