Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-576809 ] increase gain for recording with arjb

[ rockbox-Feature Requests-576809 ] increase gain for recording with arjb

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:56:30 -0700

Feature Requests item #576809, was opened at 2002-07-03 09:47
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=576809&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the recording interface, why not increase the gain
options of the recorder with a longer gain scale who
use all the hardware possibility and presets like :
- non amplified mic (maximizing the gain)
- LP rec (max gain too but perhaps with other
internal different settings)
- HiFi rec (just what it's requiered for better sound)
- Amplified mic
- Internal Mic
- Digital In

And thanx to all for the amazing developpement
speed!!!
bobTHC

Comment By: Jakob Heinemann (jakob8h)