Subject: Bugs(?) in 03/07 CVS
From: Rune (colourless_at_stud.ku.dk)
Date: 2002-07-04

Hi All.
First I would like to thanks the entire team for making this project
reality. Nice work :-)
Secondly I've got some comments for the 03/07 CVS daily build tested on my
Recorder 20:

 Potiential bugs i've found:
Something's wrong with certain directory names. I've for instance got a
directory called 'musik' which in file browser of Rockbox shows as
'Jetts'...? Maybe the result of a failure in the handling of the disk
filesystem? (This bug (?) is by the way in all the Rockbox versions I've
tried.)

 The playback seems a little unstable (the Recorder craches if I toggle too
much between different numbers and the treeview.)

 Best Regards

 Rune