Subject: RE: Bugs(?) in 03/07 CVS
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
Date: 2002-07-04

> Hi All.
> First I would like to thanks the entire team for making this project
> reality. Nice work :-)

Thanks!

> Something's wrong with certain directory names. I've for
> instance got a directory called 'musik' which in file browser
> of Rockbox shows as 'Jetts'...?
> Maybe the result of a failure in the handling of the disk
> filesystem? (This bug (?) is by the way in all the Rockbox
> versions I've tried.)

This is indeed a bug. We have one report of a similar problem. We would
really like you to help us solve this. Is it possible for you to make a raw
image of the first 4-8Mb of the disk and send to us?

> The playback seems a little unstable (the Recorder craches
> if I toggle too much between different numbers and the treeview.)

I fixed a stack overflow problem yesterday. Could you try the 0704 build and
see if the same crashes appear?

Regards,

Linus Nielsen Feltzing