Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-577054 ] Record Timer

[ rockbox-Feature Requests-577054 ] Record Timer

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 14:00:40 -0700

Feature Requests item #577054, was opened at 2002-07-03 18:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=577054&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: Next Release (example)

Initial Comment:
A Record Timer would be very nice.
Just as an old VCR, where I can switch the recording
time to go on until the Recorder will stop recording.
e.g.
0:30
1:00
1:30