Subject: RE: fat filesystem problem

RE: fat filesystem problem

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:50:51 +0100

Same device, same problem.

I found that if you put a new (empty) file in the dir where the files/dirs
are displayed incorrectly then it will fix the old ones that were incorrect,
but now the new file will be displayed incorrectly - interesting.

It is a real bummer when you are using a playlist, becasue it can't find the
dir specified in the list - because the jb doesn't get the right name. Easy
work-around for now though.

Stu.