Subject: RE: fat filesystem problem
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2002-07-12

Same device, same problem.

I found that if you put a new (empty) file in the dir where the files/dirs
are displayed incorrectly then it will fix the old ones that were incorrect,
but now the new file will be displayed incorrectly - interesting.

It is a real bummer when you are using a playlist, becasue it can't find the
dir specified in the list - because the jb doesn't get the right name. Easy
work-around for now though.