Subject: [ rockbox-Bugs-578015 ] mp3 playback too slow

[ rockbox-Bugs-578015 ] mp3 playback too slow

From: <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:33:53 -0700

Bugs item #578015, was opened at 2002-07-05 21:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439118&aid=578015&group_id=44306

Category: MP3 playback
Group: Release 1.1

Initial Comment:
When playing back a song (I have the Archos Jukebox
20), the playback speed is slower than normal, so the
song is played at a lower pitch than intended.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)