Subject: Re: Re[4]: Different charsets, loadable fonts, unicode ....
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2002-07-16

: I am adding this header right now. Except that most info will be byte
: long. Only size and first char will be short assuming that there might
: be more than 255 chars.

Make them all short, and we'll never lose any information.

: I plan also to change format to store variable width table. As I
: mentioned information is already there but storing widh+char offset
: info may be more efficient way (faster to locate char). It is second
: step.

Cool. Are you planning on adding the variable-sized encoding
array as well?

Regards,

Greg