Subject: newbie questions
From: jeansebastien.tauth_at_mpsa.com
Date: 2002-07-17

I've been reading emails for while and I finally decided to give Rockbox a
try yesterday. I own a AJBS20 (initially with the 5.08 firmware). I
installed the "last" Rockbox CVS version (archos20020717.mod) and I'm using
it since this morning.

That sounds cool ! The playlist mode is incredibly fast and the id3 tags
much better than in the original firmware !
I'm wondering why folders are displayed between files ? Is there a sensible
reason for that ? I like to have folders displayed first, and then some
unclassified mp3. In one word: I prefer the way Windows displays folders
and files...

I'm not sure but the "shuffle" mode doesn't seem to work properly. I do
know that I try a CVS version, so I don't have to report bugs, but as I
can't find good information about this version, I don't know if it's a bug
or a missing feature.

Rockbox Guys : you achieved a very impressive job, and I can't wait until
new releases !!!

JST