Subject: Problem with cygwin + sh-elf-gcc
From: Rune (colourless_at_stud.ku.dk)
Date: 2002-07-17

Hello everybody.
I've encountered a problem when compiling rockbox with cygwin (i'm not a Linux-person):
Yesterday I installed cygwin + the needed components to compile the cross-compiler according to the rockbox instructions page. Everything worked out perfectly.
But when I tried to compile rockbox today. The make-file complaines saying that i can't locate sh-elf-gcc. (it could compile yesterday).
Are the problem related to some aliases which isn't saved when cygwin closes? If so, how do I fix this?

Any suggestions are welcome :-)

- Rune