Subject: Re: Problem with CVS and WPS

Re: Problem with CVS and WPS

From: Psyco Dedman <psyco_at_psyco.yi.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:41:31 -0700

I get similar problems whenever the song changes from one with a scrolling
title to one that's too short to scroll... it keeps the scrolling title or
sometimes a short or screwed up looking version of the scrolling title...
i don't know if this is the only case, but this is how i've seen it the most.
pressing On twice to go to the browser and back to the WPS displays the right
title when this happens to me