Subject: Rockbox operation questions
From: X X (
Date: 2002-07-22

Sorry, but I haven't been able to determine the answers to these questions
by looking through the archive.

Does fast forward/rewind work? When I hold down FF/RW on my AJB6000 it just
skips tracks forward or backwards. Is this a bug, enhancement not
implemented or a hardware issue (though with the Archos mod it does work).

Does the battery display and track time display work? I have seen code
checkins that have comments about them, but haven't been able to determine
on how to display them on the AJB6000 during operation/playback.