Subject: Re: Ogg Vorbis
From: Benoit Midy (bmidy_at_guddland.lu)
Date: 2002-07-23

Hi,

Is there a way to buy "developer kit" from Micronas ? at which price ?
If it costs not too much we could buy it together ? I think that the growing number RockBox users could
all participate to buy it , if is available ??

PS: I'm ready to pay if could help the developper to support another codec !! and I think I'm not the only one, but how does it cost ??

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:17:59 +0200, Paul Suade wrote:

>Some people were interested but the only one guy who knows well on MAS RISC
>opcodes doesn't answer me the second time (no money, no feedback). It looks
>like Micronas are very chilly to spread such information about their
>product.

Benoit Midy
Guddland Digital S.A.
Luxembourg