Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-535409 ] Spell out track titles out loud
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-07-26

Feature Requests item #535409, was opened at 2002-03-26 20:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=535409&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Make it 'read' out track titles, using a special
directory (say \voice) with mp3s containing letters
of the alphabet. Then it can read out the directories
as you move through them without taking it out of
your pocket. Could also support commonly used words
(the, at, dj etc) by looking for files with that name
(the.mpg, at.mpg dj.mp3) in the dir.

Comment By: Larry (wraith123)